Saturday, March 13, 2010

Food Shrapnel~



It's been a while since I have blogged due to being ill for nearly 2 weeks and being a bit down about no job. I do have some hope in that I go back for a second interview next week. If I get the job I would be working 20 hours a week supervising visits with bio families, working with abused and neglected children in foster care. I did this for 9 years previously. Praying!!!!!
I took a picture of this mangled peanut butter and jelly sandwich I had at Mike's house a few weeks ago. I didn't really care for the bread too much and he puts lots of peanut butter and jelly on it. As we were eating he kept noticing how I would take off the crust then pick off more of it and wipe off some of the peanut butter and jelly. This is what the end result was and what Mike calls my "food shrapnel". lol It's not the first time I have done this. While I am a picky eater, though a bit better since Reasons, I should be eating complete meals and pushing myself a little more.
I am still struggling with eating and right now feel numb with it all as though I am not anorexic but not eating as much as I should. I am not even focused on my body right now. I think I am just so focused on landing a job and having more stability so that I can get back into counseling.
Challenging you all to call yourself on your "shit" like Mike does to me!!!!
((hugs))
Brandee


No comments:

Post a Comment